Kurdish For Windows 10
How do you enable Windows 10 for writing in Kurdish?
Windows 10 is the first Microsoft Operative System (OS) that come with support for writing in Kurdish. This comes under label Central Kurdish (کوردی ناوەڕاست). Although this labelling is wrong for writing in Kurdish Arabic script as it has been/is used for writing in Kurdish in all dialects. We have forwarded our concern to Microsoft Company and asked them to just label it as (کوردی).
To enable Kurdish writing in Windows 10 to follow these steps,
1. Go to Windows 10 Control Panel
2. Go to Clock, Language and Region Setting
3. Go to Language
4. Go to Add a Language option
5. Go and Select (Central Kurdish) under the listing
(6) and then click Add
7. Click Option button
8. Click (Download and install language pack)
9. please wait to download the Kurdish language package
10. Click Close button
11. again Click the Option button
12. Click (Add an input method)
13. Click (Kurdish Keyboard Layout)
14. Click (Add)
15. Click (Save)
16. You will see KUR (کور)on your Keyboard and Language panel down the right side of your screen now.